Schedule an appointment
Request your appointment online at Palmetto Health-USC Palliative Care, or call 803-434-2726. Please remember:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete a few forms
- Bring insurance card and photo ID (such as a driver's license)
- Bring all medications you are currently taking
- If you must cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance
For new patients
Save time. Print and bring the completed forms below.
Includes patient information, history, release of information, general consent and patient portal forms.
Manage your health care with MyHealth-Physician, our online patient portal. Sign up during your next office visit. Learn more about MyHealth here.
How do I start getting palliative care?
You can ask your doctor or nurse for a referral for Palliative Care. Also talk with your family, friends or caregivers about your wishes.
Fees and insurance
Most insurance plans cover all or a portion of the palliative care treatment received in the hospital, similar to other hospital and medical services. This is also true of Medicare and Medicaid. If you have any questions or financial concerns, please talk with a social worker on the Palliative Care team.
- We accept most insurance plans
- Payment is due at time of service
- We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards
- For fees or billing questions, call 803-296-7306