Take the first step toward your healthier life
MedFit12 is a comprehensive, 12-week lifestyle program that includes a combination of both medical nutrition therapy and supervised exercise training. Our program will teach you the necessary techniques to live a healthier life.
Nutrition and exercise
Over the course of the program, you will meet weekly with one of our registered dietitian nutritionists (RDNs) for medical nutrition therapy. Learn more about medical nutrition therapy »
You will also meet twice a week with one of our exercise physiologists for 60-minute sessions of supervised exercise therapy. Learn more about supervised exercise training »
Benefits of MedFit12 include:
- Weight loss – average of 6 percent of body weight lost
- Improved cholesterol and triglycerides
- Improved blood glucose control
- Improved cardiopulmonary fitness
- Improved muscle strength, endurance and flexibility
- Improved blood pressure
- Improved orthopedic issues such as hip, knee and back pain
- Decreased risk of diabetes, heart disease and stroke
Ready to get started?
Call 803-296-WELL (9355) Enroll Online Today
Prisma Health–Midlands team members
Contact Katie Klopp to get started – email Katherine.Roman@PalmettoHealth.org.