Same-day, walk-in and urgent care locations
At Palmetto Health, we offer several options for patients who are sick or injured and want same-day care. Visit our conveniently located Palmetto Health Mobile Clinic or our comprehensive First Care practice in Northeast Columbia where nurse practitioners, under the supervision of a physician, provide treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries. Our Convenient Care office is a specialized orthopedic urgent care center offering comprehensive orthopedic care to patients of all ages.
For minor emergencies, Palmetto Health-USC Urgent Care practice offers major attention. We are open seven days a week and conveniently located near Columbia and Irmo just off I-26 at the Palmetto Health Baptist Parkridge campus.
Our caregivers provide treatment for common illnesses and minor injuries such as:
- Allergy symptoms
- Colds, flu, fever, sore throats, rashes and ear pain
- Simple infections, minor burns, minor cuts, scrapes, bruises, bug bites/stings
- Minor sprains and strains
- Sprains, strains, fractures, lacerations and sports medicine injuries
- Chronic conditions relating to the knee, shoulder, elbow, ankle, spine, and more
For head injuries and concussions, please go to the nearest emergency facility.
Preventive services, such as screenings and vaccinations, also are offered. And if you need further attention, we'll directly connect you to the right physician or specialist in our large network of experienced doctors. No appointments are necessary.