Schedule an appointment
Request your appointment online at Ballentine Family Medicine, or call us at 803-434-6567. Please remember:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete a few forms
- Bring insurance card and photo ID (such as a driver's license)
- Bring all medications you are currently taking
- If you must cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance
Save time. Print and bring the completed forms below.
Includes patient information, history, release of information, general consent and patient portal forms.
View patient flyer (PDF)
OneChart patient portal
Manage your health care with OneChart, our online patient portal. Sign up during your next office visit. Learn more about OneChart here.
Our practice has a physician on call each night and weekends to assure your care is in the best of hands.
Fees and insurance
Patients are responsible for understanding insurance coverage benefits. Please verify that we are listed as approved providers prior to scheduling your appointment with us.
- We accept most insurance plans
- Payment is due at time of service
- We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards
- For fees or billing questions, call 803-296-7306
Narcotics and controlled substances policy
Ballentine Family Medicine does not prescribe narcotics or controlled substances on an ongoing basis. If these medications are needed chronically, we will refer you to the appropriate specialist(s) for management of these medications and associated conditions.