Schedule an appointment
To make an appointment at Carolina Family Practice, please call 803-256-2500. Please remember:
- Bring insurance card and photo ID (such as a driver's license)
- Bring all medications you are currently taking
Save time. Print and bring the completed forms below.
Includes patient information, health history questionnaire, billing policy, general consent, joint notice of privacy practices, release of information and patient portal forms.
Download patient flyer (PDF)
OneChart patient portal
Manage your health care with OneChart, our online patient portal. Sign up during your next office visit. Learn more about OneChart here.
Our practice has a provider on call each night and weekends to assure your care is in the best of hands.
Fees and insurance
Patients are responsible for understanding insurance coverage benefits. Please verify that we are listed as approved providers prior to scheduling your appointment with us.
- We accept most insurance plans
- Payment is due at time of service
- We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards
- For fees or billing questions, call 803-296-7306
Carolina Family Practice does not prescribe narcotics or controlled substances on an ongoing basis. If these medications are needed chronically, we will refer you to the appropriate specialist(s) for management of these medications and associated conditions.