Schedule an appointment
Any concern for child maltreatment can be referred for a medical evaluation by the South Carolina Department of Social Services (DSS), law enforcement or a medical provider.
Appointments are available. Pleases call 803-898-1470 or send a referral form to CAPIntake@USCMed.SC.edu. Please remember:
- Arrive 15 minutes prior to your appointment time to complete a few forms
- Bring insurance card and photo ID (such as a driver's license)
- Bring all medications you are currently taking
- If you must cancel your appointment, please notify us 24 hours in advance
Save time. Print and bring the completed forms below.
Includes patient information, health history questionnaire, billing policy, general consent, joint notice of privacy practices, release of information and patient portal forms.
Our practice has a physician on call each night and weekends to assure your care is in the best of hands.
Fees and insurance
Patients are responsible for understanding insurance coverage benefits. Please verify that we are listed as approved providers prior to scheduling your appointment with us.
- We accept most insurance plans as well as Department of Crime Victim Compensation (DCVC)
- Payment is due at time of service
- We accept cash, checks, debit and credit cards
- For fees or billing questions, call 803-296-7306